Free spirited, boho and hippie is all that I can think of even when I’m on my way to work towards a tech park (how boring). Although I have the coolest job in the world; where I can travel, think and design everything, I love what I do.
At the end of the day that crazy voice in my head says all these things:
- Run away you stupid little thing to that forest over there and live in a tree house.
- May be become a farmer and breed rare cows in Switzerland away from the traffic jam!
- Laze around all day reading memes and eat cheese burst pizza for a week.
- Go bald or may be get a ton of tattoos on a single day!
- Oh! After watching that majestic movie Bahubali 2 all I wanted to be was a local villager in a fancy civilization something like the Indus Valley.
Gosh! All of you must be thinking about my sanity right now. But, all I want to be is a nomad. Did you guys know BOHO is an abbreviation for Bohemian Homeless?
Whoa that’s perfect, that’s what I want to be. Wear what I want, bright colors, clashing prints, and loads of jewelry. Eat everything I find without having a second thought about calories or how fat I am! Go everywhere possible without having to think about the cost or the climate. That would be a dream come true, not to care about anything in the world and just be a free spirit in the literal sense.
I’ll just say one phrase to myself ‘dream on’…that’s how we all were in Hampi and my Hampi fever is never ending! And happy birthday to me! Yayyy!!
Printed Yoke Maxi dress – Westside INR 999
Boho Necklace – Ali Express INR 750
Aztec Print Bag – Max Fashion INR 599
Pink Tassel Flats – Westside INR 1200
Jhumkas – Commercial Street INR 300
Fish Scale Cuff – Colaba INR 200